You can reach me by calling: 673-5221 ext. 1542
email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gym Excuse:
A gym excuse will be given for up to 3 days; after that a written excuse from a doctor is required.
- Calling a student in sick:
Please be specific on what kind of illness. (cold, fever, flu, injury). This helps me track any domination illnesses.
- Students that use inhalers: (click below)
- Helpful Information on Immunizations, Physical Exams, and Medications at School
(click here) Immunization&Exam&Medication Information
- ParentPhysician Permission for Medication Form
- Physical Examination for Sports Participation
- Food/Allergy Action Plan
The flu, strep throat, gastro-intestinal illness and whaever else wanders around. Please keep your children home from school until they are fever free without the help of Tylenol or Advil for 24 hours. This also applies to vomiting & diarrhea, they should be symptom free for 24 hours.