Gail Puzas School Nurse
You can reach me by calling:
673-5221 ext. 1542 or by e-mail
- Immunization requirements for students new to MMS
- Physical Exams Requirements
- Medications given at school
- Frequent Visits
Gym Excuse: A gym excuse will be given for up to 3 days; after that a written excuse from a doctor is required.
Calling a student in sick: please be specific on what kind of illness. (cold, flu, injury). This helps me track any domination illnesses.
- Medication Request Form
- Physical Exam form for Sports Participation
- Food Allergy Action Plan
- Anaphylaxis Emergency Action
- PlanAsthma Action Plan
- Special Meals Prescription Form
The Winter Blues: The flu, strep throat, gastro-intestinal illness and whaever else wanders around. Please keep your children home from school until they are fever free without the help of Tylenol or Advil for 24 hours. This also applies to vomiting & diarrhea, they should be symptom free for 24 hours.